All participants should prepare their lectures/posters in accordance with
the following requirements:
1. Oral communications duration:
- Keynote lectures: 45 min (40 min + 5 min for discussion).
- Invited oral communications: 35 min (30 min + 5 min for discussion).
- Oral communications: 25 min (20 min + 5 min for discussion).
2. Presenting authors must deliver in advance their PowerPoint presentations to the secretariat staff before each session start.
3. The will not be available Apple/Mac equipment for oral communications. Presenting authors using this system can use their computers but must bring the necessary VGA adapter.
4. Poster communications must be presented in A0 format and mounted at the beginning of the Meeting.
DISCLAIMER: Funding for this conference was made possible, in part, by CYTED (214RT0482), the Joint Bilateral Agreement between Portugal and India (INT/Portugal/P-17/2013 – FCT/DST Ref. 441.00) and the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (Project UID/QUI/00674/2013). Views expressed in written conference materials or in publications, as well as those expressed by speakers and moderators, do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Centro de Química da Madeira; nor does any mention of trade names, commercial practices or organizations imply endorsement by the University of Madeira and Centro de Química da Madeira.
All rights reserved ©2016
Centro de Química da Madeira
Webdesign: Énio Freitas