In all cases, the registration fee includes admission to all scientific sessions, welcome drink, abstract book, educational and promotional materials, identification card, conference dinner, coffee breaks and lunches throughout the conference program and a certificate of attendance/participation. The registration fee for the Accompanying Person does not cover scientific sessions, coffee breaks and lunches but conference dinner is included.
|Early Bird Registration||Late Registration|
|1 - PhD Student Package*||250.00 EUR||300.00 EUR|
|2 - Academia||400.00 EUR||450.00 EUR|
|3 - Company||500.00 EUR||650.00 EUR|
|4 - Accompanying Person**||150.00 EUR||175.00 EUR|
* When confirmed by a letter from the student’s supervisor, as well as a copy of his/her student card or a declaration statement from the University where he/she is registered (in English and stamped).
**Accompanying Person (includes welcome drink, conference dinner, and half day excursion; it does not cover scientific sessions, coffee breaks and lunches).
Take into account the information given and click the button to access the registration form.Online Registration (Google form*)
All participants must fill in and submit the online Registration Form. After submission, an automatic message (e-mail) will be sent confirming the reception of your registration and instructions to validate your registration. Make sure that you indicate your e-mail address correctly!
Registration fees can be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. The organization will send by e-mail the total ammount to be paid and the proceedures to make the payment after verification and validation of the registration.
- All the registration fees must be paid in EUR (€).
- Bank charges or other taxes are not shared and must be supported by the participant (i.e.: we have to receive the full fee amount clear of all bank charges).
- All the names and the information must be clearly stated on the bank transfer.
- Proof of payment must be sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Organizing Secretariat to trace and acknowledge payment.
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by mail, fax or e-mail) to the Organizing Secretariat according to the following conditions:
1. Cancellations received until 15th October 2020 - 25% will be retained for administrative fees.
2. Cancellations received from 16th November to 27th November 2020 - reimbursement of 50% of the paid fee.
3. Cancellations received after 27th November 2020 - no refund will be processed.
Receipts will be issued and delivered to attendees upon their arrival to the conference unless previously requested by participants to be sent by regular or electronic mail. Please contact us if you need the receipt in advance: email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: Funding for this conference was made possible, in part, by the Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (Project UID/QUI/00674/2019) and ARDITI (M1420-01-0145-FEDER-000005 – Operação CQM+). Views expressed in written conference materials or in publications, as well as those expressed by speakers and moderators, do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Centro de Química da Madeira; nor does any mention of trade names, commercial practices or organizations imply endorsement by the University of Madeira and Centro de Química da Madeira.
All rights reserved © 2019 Centro de Química da Madeira Webdesign: Énio Freitas